- Product - Used and Refurbished Apple Studio Display 27-Inch (Retina 5K Standard) 5120x2880 (2022). - Apple MK0U3LL/A
- Manufacture Part # - MK0U3LL/A
- Options - Call GainSaver at: 1-800-844-4051 if you have any questions.
- Product Includes - Display is shipped in heavy duty shipping boxes for maximum protection with power cord. Paper manuals not included. Electronic versions are available online.
- Warranty - Quality Assurance Tested with 30 Day money back guarantee and Optional Extended Warranties: 2 years and 3 years
- Features- Apple Studio Display is a 27" 5K Retina Display in a minimalist, squared off aluminum housing with an integrated six-speaker stereo system and a "Center Stage" capable 12 megapixel camera for video conferencing. This display has a native resolution of 5120x2880, 218 PPI, brightness of 600 nits, and wide color (P3) support. Connectivity includes one "upstream" Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C connector) port for the host computer (with 96W host charging). as well as three "downstream" USB-C ports (up to 10 Gb/s) for connecting peripherals, storage, and networking.
- Display- 27-inch "5K Retina" Standard IPS LCD display. It has a resolution of 5120 by 2280 at 218 PPI, a brightness of 600 nits, and support for Wide color (P3) and True Tone technology, which automatically adjusts brightness based on the ambient lighting in the room.
- Display Details- It supports refresh rates of 47.95Hz, 48.00Hz, 50.00Hz, 59.94Hz, and 60.00Hz as well as a variety of reference modes for accurate color. Specifically, it supports "Apple Display (P3-600 nits), HDTV Video (BT.709-BT.1886), NTSC Video (BT.601 SMPTE-C), PAL and SECAM Video (BT.601 EBU), Digital Cinema (P3-DCI), Digital Cinema (P3-D65), Design and Print (P3-D50), Photography (P3-D65), [and] Internet and Web (sRGB).
- Camera- This display includes an integrated 12 megapixel "Ultra Wide" camera with a 122-degree field of view, a f/2.4 aperture, and support for "Center Stage" technology that automatically pans and zooms to keep subjects in frame during a video call.
- Audio- The Apple Studio Display 27-Inch (Retina 5K) has an integrated "high-fidelity six-speaker system with force-canceling woofers" as well as support for wide stereo sound, support for Spatial Audio "when playing music or video with Dolby Atmos" and a "Studio-quality three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming.
- Ports- The Apple Studio Display (Retina 5K) has one "upstream" Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C connector) port for the host computer (with 96W host charging). as well as three "downstream" USB-C ports (up to 10 Gb/s) for connecting peripherals, storage, and networking.
- Compatibility - Studio Display is compatible with the following Mac models running macOS Monterey 12.3 or later: Mac Studio (2022), 16-inch MacBook Pro (2019 or later), 14-inch MacBook Pro (2021 or later), 13-inch MacBook Pro (2016 or later), 15-inch MacBook Pro (2016 or later), MacBook Air (2018 or later), Mac mini (2018 or later), Mac Pro (2019 or later), 24-inch iMac (2021), 27-inch iMac (2017 or later), 21.5-inch iMac (2017 or later), iMac Pro (2017), Studio Display is compatible with the following iPad models running iPadOS 15.4 or later: iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation or later), iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Air (5th generation)
- Electrical and operating requirements- Input voltage: 100-240V AC: 50-60Hz, Maximum power: 250W (Thunderbolt Display while charging MacBook Pro), Energy saver mode: 2W or less, Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C), Storage temperature: -4° to 116° F (-20° to 47° C), Operating humidity: 20% to 80% noncondensing, Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet
- Weight - 12.1 pounds (5.5 kg)
- Dimensions - Height: 18.8 inches (47.8 cm), Width: 24.5 inches (62.3 cm), Depth (with stand): 6.6 inches (16.8 cm)
- Manufacture Specifications - Click Here to See Specifications
- Other Manufacture Information - Click Here to See Manuals
How to calculate shipping costs
Its easy to see the shipping charge for the items you have placed in the shopping cart.
- Click the Buy Now button directly above.
- Click the Checkout button at the bottom of the next screen.
- Select a Shipping Method.
The shipping cost will automatically update to the method of your choice.
Orders Usually Ship in 1 to 2 Business Days
Orders received before 1:00PM Pacific Time have the best chance of going out within one business day. Business days are non-holidays, Monday to Friday.
Your refurbished Mac takes a little time to prepare for delivery to ensure the refurbished Mac we ship out to you is in 100% working condition. We test and prepare each system beforehand, so its ready for customization when you place your order. Next, GainSaver technicians custom configure your Mac to the specifications you requested at checkout. All components then undergo final testing to ensure they work together properly.
Shipping Methods Offered
Business days are non-holidays, Monday to Friday. To calculate the estimated arrival day, count the business days beginning with the day after your order is shipped out.
- 3-5 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
- 1 Business Day
- 1 Business Day Priority
Packaging Your Refurbished Mac
We are crazy about proper packaging! GainSaver uses heavy duty shipping boxes for maximum protection of your refurbished Mac. Our packaging exceeds the UPS recommendations for all the boxes we use for shipping. In addition, your Mac is wrapped with multiple layers of bubble wrap and securely enclosed inside with ample amounts of packing materials.
NOTE: For your protection, we ship your refurbished Mac in a discreet, brown shipping box. With delivery in a plain brown box, nobody knows that you are ordering a computer.
The GainSaver Business Model
GainSaver sells refurbished Mac and PC computer systems. Our huge inventory of used laptops, desktops and tablets comes from many different sources: large and small businesses, leasing companies, distributors, stores and individuals. GainSaver technicians thoroughly clean, test and repair these systems for sale to our customers.
Buying a GainSaver refurbished computer is just like buying a new computer. Navigate the GainSaver website to find the make and model of computer you want, choose your configuration options, select the quantity and then click the Buy Button.
You can purchase one computer for home, or dozens for your business. Whatever your needs, GainSaver makes buying used Mac and PC computers as safe and convenient as buying new.
And if you are looking for the lowest prices, free system configuration and guaranteed satisfaction – then refurbished GainSaver deals are even better than buying new.
Why Buy GainSaver Refurbished?
GainSaver sells refurbished Mac and PC systems for much less than the cost of new ones. But just as important as low prices, GainSaver takes the risk out of buying used. When you buy used products from an individual, you never know what you are going to get. It could be for sale because it doesn’t work right. And if you actually go to some stranger’s house to see the computer they are selling, you might even be at personal risk.
GainSaver is fast and friendly. Just call or click to order. And with GainSaver’s rigorous testing, refurbishing and reconditioning of every computer we sell, you can be sure that the product you are purchasing is in 100% excellent working condition. And you don’t have to take our word for it. You are guaranteed.
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
GainSaver provides the best protection anywhere for your refurbished computer.
GainSaver 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not totally satisfied, you can return your computer system to GainSaver for your money back, or in exchange for a different computer. No questions asked. You can return your equipment for any reason. Perhaps it works fine, but it doesn’t meet your requirements. That’s OK. We’ll take it back.
Extended Warranty Coverage Available
Depending on the computer system you buy, or the importance it will have for your productivity, you have the option of purchasing GainSaver’s Extended Warranty coverage.
GainSaver’s Extended Warranty program is unique. GainSaver's Extended Warranty is available for 6 months, one year, two years, or even three years.
It’s simple. Under the Extended Warranty program, you can return your refurbished computer back to GainSaver for a free exchange – for any reason. The GainSaver Extended Warranty program protects you from malfunctions – and even obsolescence – for up to three years. Want a faster computer or a laptop with a bigger screen? Exchange it for different one.
GainSaver has hundreds of models in stock of refurbished used Mac and PC laptop, desktop and tablet computers. And for each model, we have large quantities available.
Why is a large selection important? It saves you time, money and the potential problems that can happen when buying a used computer.
Easy Price Comparison
When you purchase a used computer online from a source like eBay or craigslist, you don’t know the buyer and you don’t know what you are going to get. And if you are looking for a specific model, the search can be very time consuming. But at GainSaver, you can quickly find the cheapest computer that meets your system requirements.
When you compare prices and features of different models available at GainSaver, you know you are comparing apples to apples – two refurbished Mac or PC computers with the same hardware and software configuration.
Get it Fast
You can order right now and have your refurbished computer shipped out quickly, because GainSaver has what you want in stock. On sites like eBay or craigslist, you can only select from what other people happen to be selling today, which may or may not meet your needs.
Make the Best Buying Decision
With a limited selection, you may buy more than you need, or even worse, a computer that is not powerful enough to run your software. But at GainSaver, you can find the perfect balance of cost vs. performance. For example, if you are looking for a refurbished MacBook Pro, you can browse GainSaver’s huge selection of MacBook Pro models and filter them by processor type, screen size, year of introduction and much more. This lets you easily compare costs for MacBook Pro models with similar features.
By narrowing your search to MacBook Pro models with the specifications you need, you can compare the results to find the best deals. Perhaps you require a Quad Core i7 processor in your MacBook Pro. On the left side of the screen, you can see the various filters available. Click on “Intel Quad Core i7” to show only those models. Now you can see the price difference between 15-inch and 17-inch MacBook Pro models with a Quad Core i7 processor.
When you compare products sold on eBay or craigslist, every seller is different, some with good equipment, some not so good. There are too many unknowns to make useful comparisons. And you are limited to used computers that are being sold today, that may or may not meet your requirements.
Order in Quantity
Only at GainSaver can you order multiple units of the exact same refurbished Mac or PC at the same price, with the same hardware and software configuration of your choosing. After you find the specific model you want and select the configuration options that are best for you, just select the quantity.
You can buy one, two or 10 of any model. And every time you order the same thing, you will get the same thing, with exactly the same GainSaver Money Back Guarantee – something you can’t get from a private party who sells to you “As Is”.
Only GainSaver Gives You Free Customization
One of the best reasons to buy your refurbished Apple or PC computer from GainSaver is the free customization provided with every system. Nobody else offers the extensive range of customization choices you get from GainSaver.
Just use the GainSaver Configurator to select exactly the options you want, including hard drive, memory, optical drive and more, with the available options depending on the computer you want. This allows you to customize your system to get just the right mix of performance and savings you are looking for. For example, you can select additional memory if know you are going to need it for the software programs you use. Or, you might decide on a smaller hard drive to save money on a computer you know will only be used for browsing the web.
Additionally, you can configure your refurbished Mac laptop or desktop computer with just the version of the Mac OS you require, or even order a dual setup that includes Mac OS and Windows. With both the Mac and Windows operating systems installed, your Mac can be used for all your favorite Mac applications, as well as for the Windows software you want to run. Only GainSaver gives you this level of customization.
Save More at GainSaver!
GainSaver is the place for great deals every day. We always have special offers in every category of refurbished Mac and PC laptops, desktops and tablets. And we help you uncover the best deals available in GainSaver’s huge inventory.
Free Gift Cards
Many refurbished GainSaver computers include a free GainSaver Gift Card with purchase. Click “Free Gift Card” in the navigation panel on the left edge of the website. You can see the actual Gift Card amount shown in red near the price of the system. The Gift Card can be used on future purchases to help you save even more. Best of all, it never expires.
You can quickly find out what’s on sale at GainSaver by clicking the “On Sale” link in the navigation panel. Click it to quickly scan through GainSaver’s very best offers.
Discounts of up to 20% on selected products
GainSaver offers discounts of up to 20% on a wide variety of refurbished laptops, desktops and tablets. You can find the various discounts on the navigation panel at the left of the GainSaver website. Just look under “Promotions,” and then click the percentage level of discount you want.
Want to know what deals just got better? On the left, in the navigation panel, click “Price Dropped” to see all the newest Price Drops.
One of the best ways to select a refurbished Apple or PC is to see what other people are buying. Click the “Best Sellers” link in the navigation panel to find GainSaver’s most popular products in every category.
Fast, Unlimited Online Customer Service
Have a question? Just click on the Online Help link at the GainSaver website. Here you’ll find the answers on a range of topics. If you don’t find the answer to your question, it’s simple to log into your GainSaver account and place a Customer Service Order. You’ll get an answer to your question within a few hours, any time during regular business hours.
Have a question? GainSaver Online Customer Service is the place to go if you have question or issue with your order, or want to make a return. Just log in and let us know. It’s fast and easy.
GainSaver is Highly Rated by Our Customers
GainSaver has thousands of repeat customers who tell their friends about the great deals and friendly service they always get at GainSaver. Click on the Customer Reviews link to see what they have to say.
GainSaver Recycling Program
We make it easy to do your part and recycle your used Mac or PC system. Free recycling is available for virtually every Mac every made, and many PC models, including Dell, HP, Motion Computing and Panasonic. We’ll even send you a prepaid shipping label. All you need to do is box up your computer and drop it off at UPS, or call UPS to pick it up. GainSaver does the rest.