Mac Pro Shopping Tips You Should Know to Find the Best Deals
Purchasing a refurbished Mac Pro that meets your requirements and fits your budget is fast and easy at GainSaver. The GainSaver website is loaded with tools to help you search and compare features on a cheap Mac Pro that you can configure to your specifications when you place your order.
Take advantage of these tips on how to find the best offers on a discount Mac Pro. But if you just want to get started shopping right now, then you can browse our latest low prices on our huge inventory of refurbished Mac Pro desktops by clicking the links below.
The Refurbished Mac Pro Sub Category
On the Mac Pro category page you can see all of GainSaver’s refurbished used Mac Pros displayed on the right side of the page. There are several ways you can view the list of Macbooks to quickly find what you’re looking for. At the top of the list you’ll see a row of options you can click on to change the way the list is displayed.
- Click on the View menu to select the number of Mac Pros listed at one time.
- Select the Page number to advance or return to a page within the list. If you have selected to view 25 Mac Pros per page, then Page 2 shows the next 25 Mac Pros from 26 to 50.
- You can change how the products are displayed with the Grid and List buttons. The List View is the default. This view shows one Mac Pro at a time down the list. In the Grid View, you can see them displayed three across, depending on the size of the screen you are using.
- You can sort the list to show the refurbished Mac Pros in order of price, or alphabetically by name. Product information from buyers is a great resource to help you find the best value. You can sort the Mac Pro list view by Best Sellers and see which refurbished Mac Pro desktop models are the most popular with GainSaver customers. And you can sort by Reviewed to see which Mac Pros have the most reviews. This is a great way to discover what other owners have to say about the cheap Mac Pros they bought from GainSaver.
Use Search to Find Specific Mac Pro Models
If you are looking for a particular model of refurbished Mac Pro desktops, you can quickly find it by using the search feature.
Enter any part of the product name or description you are looking for, such as the manufacturer’s part number, model name, product description or some characteristic of product.
- If you enter multiple words, all of words must be found in the product description for it to appear in the search results list.
- Only items found in the current category will be displayed in the results list. You can see the current category in the left side of the Search Box. If you like, you can open Category List and select a different category to search.
Narrow the Mac Pro Listview Results with Filters
GainSaver has a wide selection of discount Mac Pro desktops on hand and ready to ship. The GainSaver website is designed to help you quickly narrow your product search to find the items that most closely match what you are looking for.
Down the left side of the GainSaver website product listing pages, you’ll see a collection of links that help you limit the product listing to specific types of products. While you are shopping in the Mac Pro category, you'll see many different filters you can use to narrow your search to just the Mac Pros you are most interested in, such as the introduction date, processor type, processor speed and price range. To view only Mac Pros that were introduced in a particular year, click on one of the Introduced links, and only the Mac Pro desktops from that year will be displayed in the list view on the right.
Near the top of the navigation panel on the left, you’ll see the best deals within the current category under the heading Shop Deals.
Click on Best Sellers and Reviews to see what other GainSaver customers are buying, and what they have to say about their cheap refurbished GainSaver Mac Pros. You can also sort products in the listing by Best Sellers and Reviews, but when you click on one of these Shop Deals links, only products that are Best Sellers or have Reviews will be displayed.
You can also limit the product listing to only those items that are On Sale, Price Dropped or include Free Gift Cards.
- On Sale items are discounted from the regular GainSaver low price from 5% up to 20% off.
- Price Dropped products contain the most recent price drops. These change often, so make sure to check out the Price Dropped items every time you visit the site.
- Gift Cards are included with the purchase of these items. You can use your Gift Card on your next purchase to save you the amount of the card, which ranges from $25 to $50. Gift Cards never expire, and can be applied to any future purchase you make.
Navigate Categories and Filters with the Breadcrumb
The breadcrumb under the menu bar shows where you are in the GainSaver website. When you click on the links in the left navigation panel to limit the items displayed in the category list view, the breadcrumb grows longer. You can take a look at the breadcrumb to see all of the navigation filters you have applied.
You can use the breadcrumb to help you navigate the GainSaver website and change the filters.
- To remove one of the filters you have applied, just click on the X next to the name of the filter.
- To go back, click on the link of the filter you want to go back to. When you do this, the filters to the right of the one you clicked are removed from the list.
Track Your Recently Viewed Refurbished Mac Pros
Any time that you click an item and view the detailed information for that used Mac Pro desktop, the GainSaver website saves that item for you in the Recently Viewed list. The Recently Viewed list is like an automatic browser bookmark that you can use to go back to the used Mac Pros or other products that have already caught your attention.
if you want to go back again and see the products you've viewed already, you can click on the Recently Viewed link at the top of the left navigation panel.
Comparing Different Mac Pro Models
One of the most useful features of the GainSaver website is the ability it gives you to compare different computer systems next to each other. When you see a used Mac Pro desktop or any other product you might want to look at again, click the Compare button.
This saves the item for you. When you click on Compare, the button changes to Remove. When you are finished comparing that item and don’t want to see it again, click Remove.
Once you have one or more items to compare, just click on the Compare link at the top of the left navigation panel. Only those items that you have chosen to compare will be listed. You can view them in a list, or you can click on the Grid button to switch to Grid View. Grid View is a great way to compare items, and makes it easy to see prices and features side by side.
Custom Configure Your Mac Pro in Detail View
When you click on any desktops in the refurbished Mac Pro category list view, you will be taken to the detail view for that model. Here you can see additional specifications and customer reviews. You can also see questions other shoppers had about that model, and even ask a question yourself.
In the detail view on the right side of the screen is the GainSaver Configurator. One of the most important reasons you should buy a GainSaver refurbished Mac Pro is that GainSaver will custom configure your order to your exact specifications.
Just select the options you want for your used Mac Pro in the Configurator. You can order a custom hard drive, memory upgrade, optical drive and the version of the Mac operating system you want installed. You can even have your Mac Pro specially configured with both Mac and Windows dual operating systems ready to use out of the box when your Mac Pro arrives. All you need to do is select that option in the Configurator.
Just below the Configurator is the total price. Any changes you make in the custom configuration of your Mac Pro are shown in the price.
Click Buy Now to Start Checkout
Once you have completed the configuration and you’re ready to order, click the Buy Now button to add your refurbished Mac Pro to the shopping cart.
The Mac Pro you purchase from GainSaver includes the GainSaver 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and our 180 Day Warranty, which is a critical factor to consider when buying a refurbished Mac Pro. Along with our easy to use website features and custom configuration options, you are certain to find just the best value on used Mac Pro at GainSaver.