May 31st 2018
Follow these Shopping Tips to Find a Sweet Deal on a Refurbished Macbook Air
The GainSaver website has great deals on refurbished Macbook Air laptops. We have a huge selection of Macbook Air models to choose from. Follow these tips on how to find exactly the Macbook Air that best suits your needs and fits your budget. You’ll save time and money with these shopping secrets.
The Refurbished MacBook Air Sub Category
On the MacBook Air category page you can see all of GainSaver’s refurbished used MacBook Airs listed on the right side of the page. There are several ways you can view the list to quickly find what you’re looking for. At the top of the list you’ll see a row of options you can click on to change the way the list is displayed.
- Click on the View menu to select the number of MacBook Airs listed at one time.
- Select the Page number to advance or return to a page within the list. If you have selected to view 25 per page, then Page 2 shows the next 25 MacBook Airs from 26 to 50.
- You can change how the products are displayed with the Grid and List buttons. The List View is the default. This view shows one MacBook Air at a time down the list. In the Grid View, you can see them displayed three across, depending on the size of the screen you are using.
- You can sort the list to show the MacBook Airs in order of price or alphabetically by name. Product information from buyers is a great resource to help you find the best value. You can sort the MacBook Air list view by Best Sellers and see which refurbished MacBook Air models are the most popular with GainSaver customers. And you can sort by Review to see which MacBook Airs have the most reviews. This is a great way to find out what other owners have to say about the refurbished MacBook Airs they bought from GainSaver.
Find a Great Deal Fast with Search
If you are looking for a particular model of refurbished MacBook Air laptop, you can quickly find it by using the search feature.
Enter any part of the product name or description you are looking for, such as the manufacturer’s part number, model name, product description or some characteristic of product.
- If you enter multiple words, all of words must be found in the product description for it to appear in the search results list.
- Only items found in the current category will be displayed in the results list. You can see the current category in the left side of the Search Box. If you like, you can open Category List and select a different category to search.
Fine Tune the MacBook Air Listing with Filters
GainSaver has thousands of refurbished Mac and PC computer systems on hand and ready to ship. The GainSaver website is designed to help you quickly narrow your product search to find the items that most closely match what you are looking for.
Down the left side of the GainSaver website product listing pages, you’ll see a collection of links that will help you limit the product listing to specific types of products. In the MacBook Air category, you’ll see the various screen sizes of MacBook Airs at the top of the navigation panel under the Shop Categories heading. To view only those refurbished MacBook Airs with a particular screen size, just click on the link.
Below Shop Categories, you’ll see the best deals within the current category under the heading Shop Deals.
Click on Best Sellers and Reviews to see what other GainSaver customers are buying, and what they have to say about their refurbished GainSaver computers. You can also sort products in the listing by Best Sellers and Reviews, but when you click on one of these links, only products that are Best Sellers or have Reviews will be displayed.
You can also limit the product listing to only those items that are On Sale, Price Dropped or include Free Gift Cards.
- On Sale items are discounted from the regular GainSaver low price from 5% up to 20% off.
- Price Dropped products contain the most recent price drops. These change often, so make sure to check out the Price Dropped items every time you visit the site.
- Gift Cards and included with the purchase of these items. You can use your Gift Card on your next purchase to save you the amount of the card, which range from $25 to $50. Gift Cards never expire, and can be applied to any future purchase you make.
Find Your Way with the Breadcrumb
The breadcrumb under the menu bar shows where you are at in the GainSaver website. When you click on the links in the left navigation panel to limit the items displayed in the category list view, the breadcrumb grows longer. You can take a look at the breadcrumb to see all of the left navigation filters you have applied.
You can use the breadcrumb to help you navigate the GainSaver website and change the filters.
- To remove one of the filters you have applied, just click on the X next to the name of the filter.
- To go back, click on the link of the filter you want to go back to. When you do this, the filters to the right of the one you clicked on are removed from the list.
Recently Viewed Refurbished MacBook Airs
Any time that you click on an item and view the detailed information for that used MacBook Air, the GainSaver website saves that product for you in the Recently Viewed list. The Recently Viewed list is like an automatic browser bookmark that you can use reviewed the refurbished products that have already caught your attention.
if you want to go back again and see the products you've already looked at, just click on the Recently Viewed link at the top of the left navigation panel.
Comparing Different MacBook Air Models
One of the most useful features of the GainSaver website is the ability it gives you to compare different products next to each other. When you see a MacBook Air or any other item you might want to look at again, click the Compare button.
This saves the item for you. When you click on Compare, the button changes to Remove. So if you are finished comparing that item and don’t want to see it again, click Remove.
Once you have one or more items to compare, just click on the Compare link at the top of the left navigation panel. Only those items that you have chosen to compare will be listed. You can view them in a list, or you can click on Grid button to switch to Grid View. Grid View is a great way to compare items, and makes it easy to prices and features side by side.
Customize Your MacBook Air in Detail View
When you click on any laptops in the MacBook Air category list view, you will be taken to the detail view for that model. Here you can see additional specifications and customer reviews. You can also see questions other shoppers had about that model and even ask a question yourself.
In the detail view on the right side of the screen is the GainSaver Configurator. One of the most important reasons you should buy GainSaver refurbished MacBook Airs is that GainSaver will custom configure your order to your exact specifications.
Just select the options you want for your used MacBook Air in the Configurator. You can order a custom hard drive, memory upgrade and the version of the Mac operating system you want installed. You can even have your MacBook Air configured with both Mac and Windows dual operating systems ready to use when you get your MacBook Air delivered. All you need to do is select it in the Configurator.
Just below the Configurator is the total price. Any changes you make in the custom configuration are shown in the price.
Click Buy Now
Once you have completed the configuration and you’re ready to order, click the Buy Now button to add your MacBook Air to the shopping cart.
If you have taken advantage of the GainSaver website features, you will be ordering a refurbished MacBook Air that perfectly suits your needs and fits your budget. And we guarantee that you will be a satisfied GainSaver customer.